Ukraine-Chinese Silk Road Center opens enrollment for unique grant research internship Post-Doctoral program at Foshan University – one of the leading universities in China.
Elite University is located in the picturesque city of Foshan, Guangdong Province, 16 kilometers from the legendary city of Guangzhou.
Young scientists under the age of 35 years with a degree of candidate of sciences are invited to participate in an international scientific grant on Post-Doctoral program.
Areas of internship: natural sciences, technical sciences, medicine, automation systems, IT, agriculture, biology, material sciences and others ..
The grant represents full funding and a salary for conducting research for two years.
The grant includes:
– Annual flight in both directions;
– Accommodation at a university hotel;
– Salary of about 2,000 US dollars per month.
Grant term: 2 years
Legal Status: Highest State Grant of the Ministry of Education of China
For the duration of the grant, an official residence permit is issued in China.
At the end of an international research grant, Foshan University offers ongoing employment in its leading research teams.
Requirements for the applicant:
– Degree of candidate of sciences;
– Work experience in scientific or educational groups for at least 4 years (postgraduate studies count as experience);
– Availability of fresh scientific publications (published over the past 3 years);
– The presence of interesting scientific ideas and a desire to learn new things;
– Mobility, ability to work in an international team.
We invite young scientists to submit a CV to participate in the international scientific grant of Foshan University – one of the richest Chinese educational institutions.